2 posts • joined 28 May 2010
Another blow to my privacy
I find it outrageous that some judge that has no jurisdiction over me has the right to disclose to a commercial enterprise such as Sony, the fact that I visited a site belonging to someone who they have a grievance with. The kid is hacking a games console, not showing people how to make nuclear bombs! Any UK solicitors willing to take this further? I am looking for some advice on this, must be free of course :)
Apple really should be more careful over who is allowed to buy their products. The thought of some old anorak been allowed to even touch an iPad is enough to put me off. I really hope the powers that be allow Apple to take over ARM so no other manufacturer gets their dirty mitts on what belongs to Stevie Gob by his own decree.....
Do I qualify for one now, oh lord? I promise I will shave more often and help to stifle innovation.
What a pile of shite!!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests