2 posts • joined 28 May 2010
Another blow to my privacy
I find it outrageous that some judge that has no jurisdiction over me has the right to disclose to a commercial enterprise such as Sony, the fact that I visited a site belonging to someone who they have a grievance with. The kid is hacking a games console, not showing people how to make nuclear bombs! Any UK solicitors willing to take this further? I am looking for some advice on this, must be free of course :)
Apple really should be more careful over who is allowed to buy their products. The thought of some old anorak been allowed to even touch an iPad is enough to put me off. I really hope the powers that be allow Apple to take over ARM so no other manufacturer gets their dirty mitts on what belongs to Stevie Gob by his own decree.....
Do I qualify for one now, oh lord? I promise I will shave more often and help to stifle innovation.
What a pile of shite!!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad