2 posts • joined 6 Apr 2010
Make you mind up!
Since when did your comments in December,
"it doesn't quite cut it in the quality stakes. Images suffer badly from light saturation and capture easily blurs unless you hold it extremely still. Colours tend to look flat and lifeless, while noise creeps in all too readily and isn't really as sharp as we might have expected from a 5Mp shooter. It might be able to boast a couple of megapixels more than the iPhone, but we couldn't in all honesty say it takes better pictures. Video drops the quality even more and while we wouldn't be ashamed to use it to post on Youtube, we probably wouldn't want to shout about it either."
and the blurry, washed out sample shots that followed, suddenly turn into the verdict of "a decent camera" in this review?
@ Dave Oliver and phantasy - with all this talk of the "ageing Windows Mobile 6.1", clearly neither of you are aware that
1) Touch Flo is now called Sense.
2) HTC issued a free upgrade to WM6.5 for the TP2 last October (with Sense 2.1)
3) HTC issued a further upgrade last month to Sense 2.5.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...