1 post • joined 2 Apr 2010
3D TV - will it take off?
I'm studying for a Master's in DIT Dublin. It's about 3D technology and how people respond to it.
I'd really appreciate it posters could follow the link below and complete the survey, (copy and paste to your browser). It only takes about 5 minutes.
The survey takes about 5-6 minutes max, and is designed to capture opinion about this technology. As I can see from the postings here, opinion seems to be divided. . The survey is totally anonymous, and is being used for a college project, not to target consumers!
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER