21 posts • joined Friday 25th May 2007 14:10 GMT
@A complete beast!
"Upon unpacking, however, the mass of this machine is so great it exceeds the Chandrasekhar limit and immediately forms a neutron star. Earth accelerates towards this super-dense mass at roughly half the speed of light, causing it to break the very bonds holding atoms together, and we are all converted into pure neutron degenerate gas."
@If it can do 15MB/sec...
Class system is a minimum expected read/write speed of (for example class 4) 4MB/s (on an empty card no-less) whereas the 15MB/s they'vve mentioned in the article is a maximum
Please banish this term along with the rest, this needs no vote...
RE: I'm no MS fanboy but...
..."Windows and MS software in general is good, and it's actually a lot more stable and configurable than most of the crap software in use in industry."...
I couldn't agree more. I work for a £2.5billion-worth multi-national outsourcing company and the 3 major pieces of software I personally use are in-house/custom and they are RUBBISH!
Re: Show Times...... Open All Hours.
ASA = easy stories?
I already knew, I looked at the ASA website after reading the Apple ad story. So that 2 stories you've just re-worded from the ASA site now! If I see a story about EasyJet I'll go mad!
Otherwise, top work...........
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up