4 posts • joined Wednesday 31st March 2010 15:53 GMT
Don't forget the weather
This isn't new, Fujitsu Siemens did a pilot 3 years back. Also don't forget the weather. The Trans-Siberian line is snowed in for 3 months of the year, maybe 4. How are those lappies gonna cope with -40 c?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle