4 posts • joined 31 Mar 2010
Sounds like a step down
My advice would have been to enjoy the Brocade pay off a little longer until a job at a suitable level came up.
My open letter to RIM CEO Jim & Mike - with some free PR tips for next time...
Don't forget the weather
This isn't new, Fujitsu Siemens did a pilot 3 years back. Also don't forget the weather. The Trans-Siberian line is snowed in for 3 months of the year, maybe 4. How are those lappies gonna cope with -40 c?
So what happened?
I'd love to know what happened at the hack-o-rama.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...