4 posts • joined 31 Mar 2010
Sounds like a step down
My advice would have been to enjoy the Brocade pay off a little longer until a job at a suitable level came up.
My open letter to RIM CEO Jim & Mike - with some free PR tips for next time...
Don't forget the weather
This isn't new, Fujitsu Siemens did a pilot 3 years back. Also don't forget the weather. The Trans-Siberian line is snowed in for 3 months of the year, maybe 4. How are those lappies gonna cope with -40 c?
So what happened?
I'd love to know what happened at the hack-o-rama.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market