4 posts • joined 31 Mar 2010
Sounds like a step down
My advice would have been to enjoy the Brocade pay off a little longer until a job at a suitable level came up.
My open letter to RIM CEO Jim & Mike - with some free PR tips for next time...
Don't forget the weather
This isn't new, Fujitsu Siemens did a pilot 3 years back. Also don't forget the weather. The Trans-Siberian line is snowed in for 3 months of the year, maybe 4. How are those lappies gonna cope with -40 c?
So what happened?
I'd love to know what happened at the hack-o-rama.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?