8 posts • joined 31 Mar 2010
"And when the prices come down, as they surely will"
Forgive me if I don't hold my breath while we wait...
No mention of the massive debt, then?
Hitler with long hair... Hippy Hitler. Hipler.
Something about their name doesn't ring right...
"Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre"
Drop the middle bit and you've got;
"Child Exploitation Centre"
.... someone is benefiting from all this fear mongering...
"The friend of my enemy is my enemy"?
This is totally going to stitch themselves up, big time. I hope they all put up their paywalls at the same time - that means that a total FAIL will occur with all their newspapers simultaneously. If they do one newspaper at a time, they'll see it for a total failure, and stop - which would be a shame...
Maybe I should write a letter, suggesting that if only one paper does it, all the punters will quick match to their remaining free titles... and that the only solution is to do all of them at once.
I'd love to see that arrogant, ignorant b@st@rd go out of business!
What a total failure
I can utterly understand the Tories cutting this tax. It's restricted trade, restricted profits of UK based workers, and has raised a poultry £9.2m - which is most likely less that the amount it cost to administer the change anyway.
Getting rid of it is more common sense than it is political manoeuvring - even if politics is the motivation for bothering. Labour haven't gotten rid of it already since they'd admit to making a stupid mistake.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?