16 posts • joined Tuesday 30th March 2010 11:27 GMT
"Given that Apple can replace the battery themselves at any Apple Store same day, this suggests to me that perhaps it isn't as difficult to do as it's being made out. The trick is going to be finding out the presumably secret method that Apple use to do it and there being a supply of replacement cells on the market."
A screwdriver would be easier.
Its fine all year long with a correctly sized and accurately aligned dish actually.
Re: Sorry to all the exciteable fandroids
you so miss the point.
Re: Is this sales or shipped?
All paid for by the extraordinary price they charge for some of their hardware.
Re: US vs other countries
you made that up :)
Re: Roger Irrelevant Writes...
However, it may have been her very first Smartphone?
"...US President Obama has said there will be no manned return to the moon"
Rubbish, the civilisation will hopefully last slight longer than the rule of MR Obama.
Yep, a glorified Sales Rep.
I went looking for a Tablet last month and this was on the list. However, I had read that the screen was prone to scratching. The first one I saw on display had a huge scratch across the diusplay so that was crossed of my list straight away.
It also felt a bit like a cheap plastic toy, cant say it appealed to me regardless of the spec. Bought a Tab 10.1 instead.
the Top Gear team has been busy again :)
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad