2 posts • joined 26 Mar 2010
Hey MySpa...er Fakebook
Who would have thought, Facebook would take a page from Myspace's playbook? I don't really care what social networking site offers it, but I wouldn't waste my time creating and managing any @social_media_conglomerate.com email address. How could it ever properly integrate with my AOL account?
I've seen this before.....
Did Mr Garrison's idea finally make it to production? It seems so.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen