2 posts • joined 26 Mar 2010
Hey MySpa...er Fakebook
Who would have thought, Facebook would take a page from Myspace's playbook? I don't really care what social networking site offers it, but I wouldn't waste my time creating and managing any @social_media_conglomerate.com email address. How could it ever properly integrate with my AOL account?
I've seen this before.....
Did Mr Garrison's idea finally make it to production? It seems so.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE