2 posts • joined 26 Mar 2010
Hey MySpa...er Fakebook
Who would have thought, Facebook would take a page from Myspace's playbook? I don't really care what social networking site offers it, but I wouldn't waste my time creating and managing any @social_media_conglomerate.com email address. How could it ever properly integrate with my AOL account?
I've seen this before.....
Did Mr Garrison's idea finally make it to production? It seems so.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA