1 post • joined 24 Mar 2010
Cray,Cray, Cray what are you doing?
This is soooo lame. These machines probably don't even exist... The CX1000-C has no really detailed specs - I'm sorry, what was that hard drive size again? The CX1000-G on their site is a ruddy artists rendering - it isn't even real !! What, can't find one to take a picture?
And the CX1000-S doesn't even have an attempt at a picture, real or otherwise. Whatever happened to the honest, upfront and highly capable Cray that wouldn't dream of pulling this s$*t ?? Must be marketing management trying to keep their jobs.... "No, really, we have new systems, no, really, um, see one? Well, not quite yet... Oh, buy one? Today? For delivery now? um... "
"supremely powerful rack-mounted supercomputer" ..... tards
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK