1 post • joined 24 Mar 2010
Cray,Cray, Cray what are you doing?
This is soooo lame. These machines probably don't even exist... The CX1000-C has no really detailed specs - I'm sorry, what was that hard drive size again? The CX1000-G on their site is a ruddy artists rendering - it isn't even real !! What, can't find one to take a picture?
And the CX1000-S doesn't even have an attempt at a picture, real or otherwise. Whatever happened to the honest, upfront and highly capable Cray that wouldn't dream of pulling this s$*t ?? Must be marketing management trying to keep their jobs.... "No, really, we have new systems, no, really, um, see one? Well, not quite yet... Oh, buy one? Today? For delivery now? um... "
"supremely powerful rack-mounted supercomputer" ..... tards
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats