1 post • joined 24 Mar 2010
Cray,Cray, Cray what are you doing?
This is soooo lame. These machines probably don't even exist... The CX1000-C has no really detailed specs - I'm sorry, what was that hard drive size again? The CX1000-G on their site is a ruddy artists rendering - it isn't even real !! What, can't find one to take a picture?
And the CX1000-S doesn't even have an attempt at a picture, real or otherwise. Whatever happened to the honest, upfront and highly capable Cray that wouldn't dream of pulling this s$*t ?? Must be marketing management trying to keep their jobs.... "No, really, we have new systems, no, really, um, see one? Well, not quite yet... Oh, buy one? Today? For delivery now? um... "
"supremely powerful rack-mounted supercomputer" ..... tards
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it