1 post • joined 24 Mar 2010
Cray,Cray, Cray what are you doing?
This is soooo lame. These machines probably don't even exist... The CX1000-C has no really detailed specs - I'm sorry, what was that hard drive size again? The CX1000-G on their site is a ruddy artists rendering - it isn't even real !! What, can't find one to take a picture?
And the CX1000-S doesn't even have an attempt at a picture, real or otherwise. Whatever happened to the honest, upfront and highly capable Cray that wouldn't dream of pulling this s$*t ?? Must be marketing management trying to keep their jobs.... "No, really, we have new systems, no, really, um, see one? Well, not quite yet... Oh, buy one? Today? For delivery now? um... "
"supremely powerful rack-mounted supercomputer" ..... tards
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads