Good For Government Given DOD ATO in August 2010!
5 posts • joined 25 May 2007
As far as I am aware, Good is the approved DOD solution for iOS:
Since this is both an MDM product as well as secure sandbox, isn't Good the first MDM solution?
The UK did something similar under a mobile Information initiative funded by HMG. A subsequent commons committee found that it wasn't very good value for money or so I believe?
Well if pulsed microwaves are so safe, why has:
1. WHO elevated Mobile Phone emissions to probably cancer causing - we've been told for yiers that they are safe......
2. European Coucil have passed resolution 1815 requiring member states to minimise exposure to EM - this is a precautionary measure due to the mounting evidence that EM does in fact cause issues from symtoms such as sleep disturbance to actually causing harm
3. Current guidance for shool children is to use mobile phones in an emergency only - why if pulsed microwaves are so safe?
4. Other European countries have lower EM radiation exposure levels than the UK/international standards
5. Studies in Germany showed that large percentages of a research group had a range of symptoms when radition levels were increased to well below the internationally 'safe' levels - these are based on warming of tissue samples rather than the effects on a living organism
6. Scientific studies have show pulsed microwaves interfere with cellular membranes which results in inability to absorb certain salts
7. Why do you think the bees are disappearing?
8. Have you noticed how we see hardly any birds anymore?
Clearly there is too much money in the industry (in the same way that the likes of MMR which contains Mercury is 'so safe' - the pharma companies would loose too much money.......) - therefore any bit of scientific study ahowing any evidence of any harm, however small, will naturally be undermined by the industry........it's like cigarettes!
It's all down to electromagnetic radiation/smog - it's on the increase.........
Well the best thing to do is to award the contract to one of the IT Consutlancies/Providers who keep screwing up - you know who they are.....
That way not only will it suffer massive delays, it will prove to be unworkable when introduced so that there will be no option but to scrap it!