10 posts • joined Thursday 20th May 2010 08:00 GMT
1. Connect USB lead to USB port on Chromebook.
2. Connect microUSB end to charging port on Chromebook.
3. Infinite powah!!!
Re: Stupid but true
So just shrink it down to 1x1... viola, no empty spinning tiles.
Nothing Anywhere, surely.
I got the XBox 360 signature edition, and to redeem the bonus content I got given a code. To redeem this code I had to create an account with Bioware on my PC, and punch in the code on their website for the content to unlock on my console, which had conveniently linked itself to the account I'd created with Bioware. Why I couldn't have been issued a standard marketplace code is utterly beyond me.
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Sony are charging for a raft of features which include automatic updates. If you don't pay, you dowonload and install them manually. I don't know what kind of carrot that's supposed to be to get people to sign up, to be honest.
I installed Ubuntu Netbook on my NC10 and really loved the Unity interface, especially the mac-style menu bar. But it was just too slow and clunky, and I didn't like how Evolution was split up into different applications, so I ended up installing the desktop edition, which performed much better. Perhaps in Narwhal it will be ready for use.
So you hate the EPG and the remote - right, OK, but you seem to have missed out picture quality - probably the most important feature of a new HD set top box!
For the record, I bought this Bush box for £90 and I actually don't mind the interface, but the remote is dire, and the LCD display is awful. Having said that the picture quality on the HD channels is absolutely fantastic. I was really unsure about the box when I first got it because let's face it, it's Bush, but I was genuinely blown away when I saw the HD channels in action. Thumbs up from me.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination