3 posts • joined 19 Mar 2010
Just me then?
Am I the only one that finds Windows 7 less reliable than Vista? ...and that was after a clean install.
I don't care!
Dear incumbent government,
I'll happily renegotiate the contracts I have. But you won't get any service improvements that I feel would be of benefit to you even if they are sometimes outside scope, and I'll work strictly to the letter of the contract when you change your mind. I can guarantee my life will be easier and yours will be neither better, nor cheaper in the long run.
@17th March 2010 10:23 GMT
Where on earth are you buying your maps? I pay £30 for an Explorer (1:25000) or 25 for a Land Ranger (1:50000). www.tracklogs.co.uk.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!