3 posts • joined 19 Mar 2010
Just me then?
Am I the only one that finds Windows 7 less reliable than Vista? ...and that was after a clean install.
I don't care!
Dear incumbent government,
I'll happily renegotiate the contracts I have. But you won't get any service improvements that I feel would be of benefit to you even if they are sometimes outside scope, and I'll work strictly to the letter of the contract when you change your mind. I can guarantee my life will be easier and yours will be neither better, nor cheaper in the long run.
@17th March 2010 10:23 GMT
Where on earth are you buying your maps? I pay £30 for an Explorer (1:25000) or 25 for a Land Ranger (1:50000). www.tracklogs.co.uk.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC