10 posts • joined 18 Mar 2010
may as well just turn your heating off and buy a big jacket - far easier way to save cash and a million times less dull. get a girlfriend
fanbois are all the same - they whine about everything.
I bet the irate yank uses one bit of toilet paper (or bogroll as we call it in blighty) at a time after splashing it with aloe vera and sticking flowers up his nose to get rid of the smell of digested Vegemite sandwiches (rye bread, obviously). go find some trees and hug them, prefereably in Rothbury.
PS - I don't find my last joke raoulmoatly funny.
If you want to force your phone to download the new firmware set the date on your phone a month ahead ;-)
I have been waiting for this for ages. HTC are in a great position at the moment but if they let their customers down they are going to tarnish their reputation.
They have the resources to turn these updates around quickly, so why annoy your customers just to save a few quid.
I'm still and HTC fan but they are skating on thin ice if they keep this up
So you can destroy your life and remember every single bit of it all going wrong
it's basically "gay spray" ?
Whats the difference...
Whats the difference between the volcano in Iceland and Cheryl Cole?
The volcano is still blowing ash
We need to start a petition to get loch ness stig unblurred
no one blurs the stig and gets away with it!
fire that stupid goat
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp