1 post • joined 18 Mar 2010
i think some of you have confused the technology slightly. Passive is the technology that LG are looking to use for commerical (bars etc) use. The glasses for this are considerably cheaper then the glasses used with the active shutter TVs.
The active shutter glasses are more expensive as they create a HD image whereas passive do not. To create an HD picture obviously is more expensive and i think even requires battery in the glasses!
I was one of the lucky few who got to see the LG passive 3DTV when it was tested out showing man utd vs arsenal in the premier league in 3D. Totally blown away by the experience. It was excellent!!
I blogged about it with pictures here:
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE a YEAR
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor