2 posts • joined 18 Mar 2010
Waste of Time
Thanks for wasting 5 mins of my life in reading this article...
They do have other uses...
I spent some time with my 3GS being in a leather wallet and found without the screen protector it was far more prone to fingerprints and cheek grease (despite their fancy anti marking stuff...)
I now have a griffin case and screen protector and it resists mucky marks far better and has protected the screen from a couple of brushings with something sharp in my pocket - and I am careful what goes with it!
Not to mention apart from a little bubble where it won't stick down in the corner you cannot tell it's protected nor is there any reduction in sensitivity!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers