2 posts • joined 25 May 2007
The Chances of pterodactyls coming from Washington are a million to one, he said.
Ed Says: "I'd be happy with this, if the data was safe from governments. If its not, then I'm a bit worried."
Someone's never read William Gibson. Or Peter Hamilton.
In most places Corporations have more immediately deployable resources, and, frankly, more motive to (mis)use the data.
Uncle Sam's (or Auntie Helen's) hands are no less safe than those of Ono-Sendai or Event Horizon.
Although if Julia Evans wants to stop by to discuss it in person, for sho.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...