2 posts • joined 25 May 2007
The Chances of pterodactyls coming from Washington are a million to one, he said.
Ed Says: "I'd be happy with this, if the data was safe from governments. If its not, then I'm a bit worried."
Someone's never read William Gibson. Or Peter Hamilton.
In most places Corporations have more immediately deployable resources, and, frankly, more motive to (mis)use the data.
Uncle Sam's (or Auntie Helen's) hands are no less safe than those of Ono-Sendai or Event Horizon.
Although if Julia Evans wants to stop by to discuss it in person, for sho.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers