2 posts • joined 25 May 2007
The Chances of pterodactyls coming from Washington are a million to one, he said.
Ed Says: "I'd be happy with this, if the data was safe from governments. If its not, then I'm a bit worried."
Someone's never read William Gibson. Or Peter Hamilton.
In most places Corporations have more immediately deployable resources, and, frankly, more motive to (mis)use the data.
Uncle Sam's (or Auntie Helen's) hands are no less safe than those of Ono-Sendai or Event Horizon.
Although if Julia Evans wants to stop by to discuss it in person, for sho.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad