2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2010
And I remember when HP made fine measurement instrumentation and ran computers as a side line.. Now the instrumentation side has been hived off as Agilent (check the anagram - it took 30 secs for someone to work it out at the name launch) and that fine old company makes it's money out of printer ink..
Errr Excuse me?
Well, I know a few people at HP that have a slightly different take on her time there.
Does Ridley Scott get royalties (or at least an apology) for the Blade-Runner rip-off?
Does anyone else think she now looks a little like Servilan?
(or does anyone actually remember Blakes Seven?)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars