2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2010
And I remember when HP made fine measurement instrumentation and ran computers as a side line.. Now the instrumentation side has been hived off as Agilent (check the anagram - it took 30 secs for someone to work it out at the name launch) and that fine old company makes it's money out of printer ink..
Errr Excuse me?
Well, I know a few people at HP that have a slightly different take on her time there.
Does Ridley Scott get royalties (or at least an apology) for the Blade-Runner rip-off?
Does anyone else think she now looks a little like Servilan?
(or does anyone actually remember Blakes Seven?)
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan