2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2010
And I remember when HP made fine measurement instrumentation and ran computers as a side line.. Now the instrumentation side has been hived off as Agilent (check the anagram - it took 30 secs for someone to work it out at the name launch) and that fine old company makes it's money out of printer ink..
Errr Excuse me?
Well, I know a few people at HP that have a slightly different take on her time there.
Does Ridley Scott get royalties (or at least an apology) for the Blade-Runner rip-off?
Does anyone else think she now looks a little like Servilan?
(or does anyone actually remember Blakes Seven?)
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder