2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2010
And I remember when HP made fine measurement instrumentation and ran computers as a side line.. Now the instrumentation side has been hived off as Agilent (check the anagram - it took 30 secs for someone to work it out at the name launch) and that fine old company makes it's money out of printer ink..
Errr Excuse me?
Well, I know a few people at HP that have a slightly different take on her time there.
Does Ridley Scott get royalties (or at least an apology) for the Blade-Runner rip-off?
Does anyone else think she now looks a little like Servilan?
(or does anyone actually remember Blakes Seven?)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked