2 posts • joined Monday 15th March 2010 13:22 GMT
And I remember when HP made fine measurement instrumentation and ran computers as a side line.. Now the instrumentation side has been hived off as Agilent (check the anagram - it took 30 secs for someone to work it out at the name launch) and that fine old company makes it's money out of printer ink..
Errr Excuse me?
Well, I know a few people at HP that have a slightly different take on her time there.
Does Ridley Scott get royalties (or at least an apology) for the Blade-Runner rip-off?
Does anyone else think she now looks a little like Servilan?
(or does anyone actually remember Blakes Seven?)
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst