15 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Small man syndrome
This guy is a complete tool. Seriously. I can't stand him.
This is one of the first apps I put on my devices.
Have it on iPhone, iPad and my Android tablet. It is easily one of the best radio apps out.
Got 3 texts and an email.
I got at least three text messages advising of this, so they were not quiet on the subject.
Check before posting.
This isn't available on app store as it was removed again as was reported by most other tech sites. I thought you had some insider info but instead you didn't research. Damn your eyes.
When I was a sparker in the Navy, the definition of restricted is "release of information would be undesirable to the host country" or something.
Still hard not to type it "R E S T R I C T E D" (You had to be there)
I still don't understand...
...why people actually search for Facebook.
Are they /that/ stupid that they can't go to www.facebook.com? Obviously.
The ! are getting boring. Please stop it.
Was already there - just had to use the built in exchange setup instead of Google Mail.
Why this is suddenly news I dont know.
...stumpy little cock.
That is all.
"Toilet Finder is available now free from the UK App Store."
No it isn't - just tried.
I'm busting for a piss too.
Well thats just great.
...getting bored of all this privacy crap now. If you don't want it public don't put it on-line. Is it really that hard?
They are a load of shite.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...