3 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Is there a maximum size SD card that the player can take? If it can accept 32Gb cards it might be interesting. With more music files are the menus actually fast enough to be usable?
Is there a limit to the number of files that can be stored on the device? If there's a way that I can have 64Gb of space, enough to fit all my music and some videos on then I can justify the spend.
I think this you've stumbled across the name for the T release of Ubuntu
Tabs open at end
This also annoyed me - so a quick google found you can change this behaviour by going to about:config and setting:
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA