3 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Is there a maximum size SD card that the player can take? If it can accept 32Gb cards it might be interesting. With more music files are the menus actually fast enough to be usable?
Is there a limit to the number of files that can be stored on the device? If there's a way that I can have 64Gb of space, enough to fit all my music and some videos on then I can justify the spend.
I think this you've stumbled across the name for the T release of Ubuntu
Tabs open at end
This also annoyed me - so a quick google found you can change this behaviour by going to about:config and setting:
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY