7 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Only if you haven't played the game before (registered it to your account).
Upvotes and downvotes
Would be nice if upvoting or downvoting could be done without leaving the current page
Exactly. I thought this was a much better look at that study:
Not everyone wants to have to buy a PS3 to play a game.
The syma s107 (that this one rebadges) is actually a much better "toy" and is only 16gbp on amazon.
Are crocs the best Mr Brin can afford?
It's not broken, you can change it by changing "browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent;true" to "false" in "about:config" :)
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop