7 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Only if you haven't played the game before (registered it to your account).
Upvotes and downvotes
Would be nice if upvoting or downvoting could be done without leaving the current page
Exactly. I thought this was a much better look at that study:
Not everyone wants to have to buy a PS3 to play a game.
The syma s107 (that this one rebadges) is actually a much better "toy" and is only 16gbp on amazon.
Are crocs the best Mr Brin can afford?
It's not broken, you can change it by changing "browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent;true" to "false" in "about:config" :)
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*