7 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Only if you haven't played the game before (registered it to your account).
Upvotes and downvotes
Would be nice if upvoting or downvoting could be done without leaving the current page
Exactly. I thought this was a much better look at that study:
Not everyone wants to have to buy a PS3 to play a game.
The syma s107 (that this one rebadges) is actually a much better "toy" and is only 16gbp on amazon.
Are crocs the best Mr Brin can afford?
It's not broken, you can change it by changing "browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent;true" to "false" in "about:config" :)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8