7 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Only if you haven't played the game before (registered it to your account).
Upvotes and downvotes
Would be nice if upvoting or downvoting could be done without leaving the current page
Exactly. I thought this was a much better look at that study:
Not everyone wants to have to buy a PS3 to play a game.
The syma s107 (that this one rebadges) is actually a much better "toy" and is only 16gbp on amazon.
Are crocs the best Mr Brin can afford?
It's not broken, you can change it by changing "browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent;true" to "false" in "about:config" :)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY