2 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
"He also faces 14 charges of making indecent images of children."
Who gives a fk about the other stuff if he is being charged with this?
What started as an amusing, if some what disturbing, story turned out to over shadow something actually quite menacing and sick. The Sun has a lot to answer for, but so do you Reg, shame!
I was ready to dump the latest version because of this one thing. However there is a solution -
Enter - 'about:config' in the address bar and after telling the browser you will be careful filter for the following -
Right click and then click 'toggle'
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack