8 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Not a viable option until 3G coverage is ubiquitous.
It's all well and good for those stuck on the M25 but it won't work in the real world.
The only question is "Why are you using BT?"
They have the most awful customer service ever and *really* don't give a damn about you.
Use Zen or AAISP or $ANYBODY else for a better service!
Very nice but...
...you can get the same panel without the frills for under £400 from Hazro.
The King has got no clothes on!
"I'm only cheese"!
At least he said "please"
I wish they were made to release CLI as well then we could use Asterisk to ignore them.
Sadly this could so easily be true.
If it were not for the date I would have no problem accepting this as true.
What a crazy world we have invented.
Mahone, Butt and Mahone - will they handle my divorce I wonder?
Why,in the name of all that's Holy, can't Thunderbird do shared contacts?
All the effort that's wasted making it do things that other software does better could easily give small businesses a real exchange killer.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play