7 posts • joined Friday 12th March 2010 07:43 GMT
The only question is "Why are you using BT?"
They have the most awful customer service ever and *really* don't give a damn about you.
Use Zen or AAISP or $ANYBODY else for a better service!
At least he said "please"
Sadly this could so easily be true.
If it were not for the date I would have no problem accepting this as true.
What a crazy world we have invented.
Mahone, Butt and Mahone - will they handle my divorce I wonder?
Why,in the name of all that's Holy, can't Thunderbird do shared contacts?
All the effort that's wasted making it do things that other software does better could easily give small businesses a real exchange killer.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?