8 posts • joined 12 Mar 2010
Not a viable option until 3G coverage is ubiquitous.
It's all well and good for those stuck on the M25 but it won't work in the real world.
The only question is "Why are you using BT?"
They have the most awful customer service ever and *really* don't give a damn about you.
Use Zen or AAISP or $ANYBODY else for a better service!
Very nice but...
...you can get the same panel without the frills for under £400 from Hazro.
The King has got no clothes on!
"I'm only cheese"!
At least he said "please"
I wish they were made to release CLI as well then we could use Asterisk to ignore them.
Sadly this could so easily be true.
If it were not for the date I would have no problem accepting this as true.
What a crazy world we have invented.
Mahone, Butt and Mahone - will they handle my divorce I wonder?
Why,in the name of all that's Holy, can't Thunderbird do shared contacts?
All the effort that's wasted making it do things that other software does better could easily give small businesses a real exchange killer.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM