3 posts • joined 10 Mar 2010
Re: Its just you
I'm sure your experience with model planes gives you far more insight into cutting edge technology research than a man who owns two tech research companies and has successfully designed built and launched space rockets.
I know exactly how you feel, too - I had an RC car when I was a kid and now I'm fully qualified to tell Lewis Hamilton how to drive. Sadly, he won't return my phone calls, the fool.
So 3i and Balderton give up their seats on the board, fair enough, but how do they 'pull out' their ownership of the company? Do they write off the investment and just give up their stock, or can they force Sulake to somehow buy back their shares?
Ripped off design.
They apparently ripped off the design from MetaLab, after deciding not to hire them for it:
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can