11 posts • joined Tuesday 9th March 2010 16:46 GMT
Let's face it, it's just another "feel good" law. Politicians pass laws to make everyone feel safe, comfortable, or whatever. Here in my home state, they passed laws to make "everyone feel safe about not having forest fires'. Guess what? They didn't ticket Mother Nature for lightning. Nor do idiots with fireworks pay attention to laws.
Flame icon.. well because....
Ya'll forgot one thing.
You forgot that "it's the job of management to protect management jobs". Cost savings and bonuses for the top level always come at the expense of those to do the grunt work.
Way back in the bad old days, certain air-to-air missiles used nichrome wire and black powder to fire the propellant. Always worked from near ground level to max altitude of the aircraft.
Flame.. cause that's what we want to see....
Back in the day... the US had in IFF in aircraft that the destruct mode would fire two .45 Cal ACP rounds into it. The rounds were mounted in the IFF case.
Biplane? I think the rocket forces would rip the wings off... go back and re-read your history of aircraft in WWI and why the biplane's days were numbered. Something about excessive drag as I recall....
Well it is autonomous. Maybe it wanted a vacation?
Down to1.9 centimeters?
So the earth would shrink down to 1.9 centimeters. How would we know as we and our measuring devices such as a ruler would shrink also? Maybe it's already happened and we just don't know?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones