1 post • joined Thursday 24th May 2007 15:47 GMT
Whine, whine, whine.
"The evidence, however, seems to suggest that Cringely writes whatever he feels like without ever bothering to check the basics. Shouldn't PBS strive for higher standards? "
Shouldn't you, as well? I don't know what your problem is with Cringely, but you sound like a little brat who always get the smaller piece of cake. Upset with comparative ratings?
Seems like a serious case of 'Pot, kettle blackness' comparisons to me.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more