1 post • joined 24 May 2007
Whine, whine, whine.
"The evidence, however, seems to suggest that Cringely writes whatever he feels like without ever bothering to check the basics. Shouldn't PBS strive for higher standards? "
Shouldn't you, as well? I don't know what your problem is with Cringely, but you sound like a little brat who always get the smaller piece of cake. Upset with comparative ratings?
Seems like a serious case of 'Pot, kettle blackness' comparisons to me.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND