1 post • joined 24 May 2007
Whine, whine, whine.
"The evidence, however, seems to suggest that Cringely writes whatever he feels like without ever bothering to check the basics. Shouldn't PBS strive for higher standards? "
Shouldn't you, as well? I don't know what your problem is with Cringely, but you sound like a little brat who always get the smaller piece of cake. Upset with comparative ratings?
Seems like a serious case of 'Pot, kettle blackness' comparisons to me.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops