2 posts • joined 8 Mar 2010
Mobile users and personal devices
Solution is simple, only allow corporate phones for corporate information, a bit like company cars are only insured for company employees. Secure them as much as possible, if people want toys, they should buy them themselves.
No more breaches
If the application is not PA DSS compliant or they failed to disclose the program captured CVV they will have no comeback with the QSA. They will definitely be Merchant level 1 now and will have to bend over! I don’t imagine that it will be cost effective for them to actually control applications that process cardholder data from here on, as the supporting business processes will be too expensive for them to change. So they will need a third party to process cards for them ;-)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth