2 posts • joined Monday 8th March 2010 00:30 GMT
Mobile users and personal devices
Solution is simple, only allow corporate phones for corporate information, a bit like company cars are only insured for company employees. Secure them as much as possible, if people want toys, they should buy them themselves.
No more breaches
If the application is not PA DSS compliant or they failed to disclose the program captured CVV they will have no comeback with the QSA. They will definitely be Merchant level 1 now and will have to bend over! I don’t imagine that it will be cost effective for them to actually control applications that process cardholder data from here on, as the supporting business processes will be too expensive for them to change. So they will need a third party to process cards for them ;-)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court