2 posts • joined 6 Mar 2010
This research (or very, very similar) was done at Sydney University in the early 80s. Same result.
Thanks for shedding some light
I think your reply was far more informative than the article.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...