3 posts • joined 5 Mar 2010
Your link points to the US version of the app, which is (understandably) not available in the UK app store.
This is the one you need:
The plot thickens...
They've changed the pic again to a nicer, still-not-Getty one!
Like Steve Anderson, I've checked my previous Argos email receipts and found one from April 2009 which suffers from this problem. Perhaps not coincidentally, the affected card was used fraudulently around that time and has since been cancelled.
I checked another receipt from July 2009 and that seems to be OK, so it looks like Argos fixed the issue, but didn't do the right thing and announce the problem...
Anyway, I've blogged about my findings here if anyone wants to read more: http://chris.gg/p637
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't