3 posts • joined 5 Mar 2010
Your link points to the US version of the app, which is (understandably) not available in the UK app store.
This is the one you need:
The plot thickens...
They've changed the pic again to a nicer, still-not-Getty one!
Like Steve Anderson, I've checked my previous Argos email receipts and found one from April 2009 which suffers from this problem. Perhaps not coincidentally, the affected card was used fraudulently around that time and has since been cancelled.
I checked another receipt from July 2009 and that seems to be OK, so it looks like Argos fixed the issue, but didn't do the right thing and announce the problem...
Anyway, I've blogged about my findings here if anyone wants to read more: http://chris.gg/p637
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base