1 post • joined 4 Mar 2010
GROSS Incompetence at the NT
I was a member of the public that received the email saying my personal 'contact details' may have been access by a hacker. The head of IT at the NT could not even tell me what 'contact details' included until I sent him an email to enquire. Instead of coming clean and telling us our HOME ADDRESS AND POST CODE was at risk he decided to come out with an idiot ambiguous statement. Many people fall victim to identify theft from situations like this and the head of IT at the NT doesn't seem to think we should know the severity of the issue.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars