1 post • joined 4 Mar 2010
GROSS Incompetence at the NT
I was a member of the public that received the email saying my personal 'contact details' may have been access by a hacker. The head of IT at the NT could not even tell me what 'contact details' included until I sent him an email to enquire. Instead of coming clean and telling us our HOME ADDRESS AND POST CODE was at risk he decided to come out with an idiot ambiguous statement. Many people fall victim to identify theft from situations like this and the head of IT at the NT doesn't seem to think we should know the severity of the issue.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS