2 posts • joined 27 Sep 2006
Multiple Devices, No need to sync
There is a new service called Netelligence that lets you get the data that you would have on your laptop on your phone / pda / internet enabled games console (e.g. PSP) whenever you want, wherever you are, so something like sideshow is really not that necessary, especially if you have to pay a lot more for it to be on your laptop. You can even access files on a internet connected computer (whether it has a static IP address or not), and you can play games. you can see more info at www.netelligence.co.uk.
This is a re-vamped Olympus Eye-Trek, which came out about 5 years ago now. I've had one for over 3 years and it's just the thing for playing a racing game on my Xbox, or just for making it easy to watch TV/Video/DVD when lying in bed! There is a special filter over the LCD's to make it difficult to see the pixels, so you don't really notice the quality level, and it produces a far superior output to one that Sony made a couple of years ago which actually had a higher LCD resolution!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)