3 posts • joined Wednesday 3rd March 2010 10:51 GMT
Are you sure he can spell?
Aren't there traditionally two apostrophes in "sha'n't"? </pedantmode>
Strange, but positively charming
I always thought strange quarks' opposite was charm? Or are there anti-strange and anti-charm quarks? (Does that mean anti-up uarks are not down, but sidyways perpendicular?)
Now I know why I chose biology at skool. Physics students always had a certain strangeness about them.......
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad