3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2010
Are you sure he can spell?
Aren't there traditionally two apostrophes in "sha'n't"? </pedantmode>
Strange, but positively charming
I always thought strange quarks' opposite was charm? Or are there anti-strange and anti-charm quarks? (Does that mean anti-up uarks are not down, but sidyways perpendicular?)
Now I know why I chose biology at skool. Physics students always had a certain strangeness about them.......
Can't be the only one who thinks....
Hey amanfrommars, get your supply tested man.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor