3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2010
Are you sure he can spell?
Aren't there traditionally two apostrophes in "sha'n't"? </pedantmode>
Strange, but positively charming
I always thought strange quarks' opposite was charm? Or are there anti-strange and anti-charm quarks? (Does that mean anti-up uarks are not down, but sidyways perpendicular?)
Now I know why I chose biology at skool. Physics students always had a certain strangeness about them.......
Can't be the only one who thinks....
Hey amanfrommars, get your supply tested man.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK