3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2010
Are you sure he can spell?
Aren't there traditionally two apostrophes in "sha'n't"? </pedantmode>
Strange, but positively charming
I always thought strange quarks' opposite was charm? Or are there anti-strange and anti-charm quarks? (Does that mean anti-up uarks are not down, but sidyways perpendicular?)
Now I know why I chose biology at skool. Physics students always had a certain strangeness about them.......
Can't be the only one who thinks....
Hey amanfrommars, get your supply tested man.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it