3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2010
Are you sure he can spell?
Aren't there traditionally two apostrophes in "sha'n't"? </pedantmode>
Strange, but positively charming
I always thought strange quarks' opposite was charm? Or are there anti-strange and anti-charm quarks? (Does that mean anti-up uarks are not down, but sidyways perpendicular?)
Now I know why I chose biology at skool. Physics students always had a certain strangeness about them.......
Can't be the only one who thinks....
Hey amanfrommars, get your supply tested man.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2