1 post • joined Thursday 24th May 2007 13:14 GMT
The starting wages on PICT is just over 19k, and its these guys that are in the firing line, they say the benifits of lots of annual leave (starting at 28 going up to 40 days for 10 years service) and a good pension is supposed to even it out, but I don't think it does.
As for esculating the problems, there are very good procedures in place, but we are all only human after all.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst