1 post • joined 24 May 2007
The starting wages on PICT is just over 19k, and its these guys that are in the firing line, they say the benifits of lots of annual leave (starting at 28 going up to 40 days for 10 years service) and a good pension is supposed to even it out, but I don't think it does.
As for esculating the problems, there are very good procedures in place, but we are all only human after all.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market