1 post • joined 3 Mar 2010
icetronauts ripping off lunar stalagmites
1998, NASA Johnson Space Center, me from DOE trying to talk to not-invented-here guys. A roomful of smartest-people-in-the-world ran over me for an hour when I told them about how to use the lunar ice, in steam rockets. And, some said I wanted to destroy precious "tree rings of time", the ice layers holding lunar history. Now, of course, I believe them. They better not go there because they would be vandals ripping off lunar "stalagmites" of water-mineral. See http://neofuel.com/inhabit "mad scientist memoir"
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook