1 post • joined 3 Mar 2010
icetronauts ripping off lunar stalagmites
1998, NASA Johnson Space Center, me from DOE trying to talk to not-invented-here guys. A roomful of smartest-people-in-the-world ran over me for an hour when I told them about how to use the lunar ice, in steam rockets. And, some said I wanted to destroy precious "tree rings of time", the ice layers holding lunar history. Now, of course, I believe them. They better not go there because they would be vandals ripping off lunar "stalagmites" of water-mineral. See http://neofuel.com/inhabit "mad scientist memoir"
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR