1 post • joined 3 Mar 2010
icetronauts ripping off lunar stalagmites
1998, NASA Johnson Space Center, me from DOE trying to talk to not-invented-here guys. A roomful of smartest-people-in-the-world ran over me for an hour when I told them about how to use the lunar ice, in steam rockets. And, some said I wanted to destroy precious "tree rings of time", the ice layers holding lunar history. Now, of course, I believe them. They better not go there because they would be vandals ripping off lunar "stalagmites" of water-mineral. See http://neofuel.com/inhabit "mad scientist memoir"
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...