6 posts • joined 24 Feb 2010
Sun used the term 'containers' for some of their Solaris V12N technologies too.
Health and safety sometimes taking an extreme in the UK. Looking at these pictures, Rui should be your friend for life.
Good luck and look forward to seeing the sexy black number lift off.
Your picture reminded me of Starsky and Hutch.
Getting there I hoped!
After entering the SSN number (printed on the packaging box for the Nexus 7) several times, I've managed to register the tablet with Asus.
I am now at the stage of sending them a proof of purchase of the tablet using the suggested email address. Unfortunately, I am getting an auto reply back from them saying (in Chinese) that their email-box is currently full, and should send them the email again later, or to contact the recipient of the e-mail directly!
I will try sending them the e-mail again later.
Is it just me?
I got one of this but my enthusiasm for it diminished a little when while driving to East Dulwich (set destination as City Centre), it was insisting me to drive into what appeared to be an entrance of a park- it instructed me to turn left to Forest Hill Road at Wood Vale, and then immediate left! The Sat Nav has the 'latest' maps downloaded/updated.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…