3 posts • joined Tuesday 23rd February 2010 17:24 GMT
Not on BT Yahoo accounts
I've just checked my BT Yahoo account and I see no such option.
I even remember Geoff Crammond's Revs for the BBC. I'm still amazed of the perception of the Snetterton Bomb Hole corner - it really felt like the steering went light on the exit. All that with only keyboard entry and low resolution display!
[I refuse to work out just how many years ago that was - just way too scary!]
...or was it?
I was trying to determine the order status because I was trying to cancel the order.
During the order process, the estimated delivery was "3+ weeks". The order confirmation estimated delivery as 7th July - about 4.5 months! While technically correct, that's ridiculous! No point in hanging around, so I tried to cancel the order the next day.
Given recent experience, I have serious reservations about using Dell again. As was said before by someone with far more widom than I:
"The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." — Albert Einstein
Maybe it's time to recognise the obvious and give up on Dell.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE