1 post • joined 23 Feb 2010
Here we go again...
I don't like the way that the industry is going with this whole 3D thing. It's far too gimmicky for my liking. Sure, it works for certain films/programs but not for mainstream TV/Movies.
I just hope people see some sense and don't jump on the bandwagon. If they do, you'll all end up paying for it in one way or another.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS