1 post • joined 23 Feb 2010
Here we go again...
I don't like the way that the industry is going with this whole 3D thing. It's far too gimmicky for my liking. Sure, it works for certain films/programs but not for mainstream TV/Movies.
I just hope people see some sense and don't jump on the bandwagon. If they do, you'll all end up paying for it in one way or another.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan