1 post • joined 23 Feb 2010
Here we go again...
I don't like the way that the industry is going with this whole 3D thing. It's far too gimmicky for my liking. Sure, it works for certain films/programs but not for mainstream TV/Movies.
I just hope people see some sense and don't jump on the bandwagon. If they do, you'll all end up paying for it in one way or another.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update