1 post • joined 23 Feb 2010
Here we go again...
I don't like the way that the industry is going with this whole 3D thing. It's far too gimmicky for my liking. Sure, it works for certain films/programs but not for mainstream TV/Movies.
I just hope people see some sense and don't jump on the bandwagon. If they do, you'll all end up paying for it in one way or another.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...