1 post • joined 22 Feb 2010
Agree, by collecting fees from operators & vendors they are effectively recession proof so have no excuse for poor performance. They should be strong advocates for the industry and an inspiring vision for the future founded on solid technological base knowledge. Otherwise they should just get Paris into Barcelona - at least she looks pretty
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8