1 post • joined Monday 22nd February 2010 18:47 GMT
Agree, by collecting fees from operators & vendors they are effectively recession proof so have no excuse for poor performance. They should be strong advocates for the industry and an inspiring vision for the future founded on solid technological base knowledge. Otherwise they should just get Paris into Barcelona - at least she looks pretty
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court