1 post • joined 22 Feb 2010
Agree, by collecting fees from operators & vendors they are effectively recession proof so have no excuse for poor performance. They should be strong advocates for the industry and an inspiring vision for the future founded on solid technological base knowledge. Otherwise they should just get Paris into Barcelona - at least she looks pretty
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS