1 post • joined 22 Feb 2010
Agree, by collecting fees from operators & vendors they are effectively recession proof so have no excuse for poor performance. They should be strong advocates for the industry and an inspiring vision for the future founded on solid technological base knowledge. Otherwise they should just get Paris into Barcelona - at least she looks pretty
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015