4 posts • joined 22 Feb 2010
Just fake it?
Why don't they just change the results like they do per country, like they do for Kashmir?
(Link is to a picture of maps of India)
So no heartwarming stories about a rescue weeks later?
So it manages to stay cool for hours or weeks after a severe crash? And only catches fire when you start flipping it around?
I'm not sure this is really a great safety concern, except maybe to junkyards and autorecyclers.
// Fire because, well, obvious
Lots of rocks
Assuming you don't mind moving dirt around, there's usually a few rocks or a little bit of sand nearby most US bases.
@ JonB - I expect that's rather cheaper than arranging spy satellite coverage of a similar area (non-stop) for 3 weeks.
Anybody want a wireless camera?
You'd think they could have found a product name that wouldn't turn up google (or your paranoid alternative of choice) searches littered with ads for Amazing Wireless cameras...
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad