4 posts • joined 20 Feb 2010
Another scam everyone should be aware of is the Amway Tool Scam. Google stoptheamwaytoolscam for more information, and forward this to every non-IBO you know, so they don't get scammed.
Worse Than Murdoch
Here's someone worse than Murdoch. Read then forward this link to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed: texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/foxmurdoch-versus-amwaydevos.html
Google And Amway
I doubt Google can live down to Amway's reputation, as Amway is a scam: Google "Tex Amway Blog" for more information. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/thumb_down_32.png
Bernie and Amway
If you think Bernie ran a big scam, here's another example that has ripped off millions of people for several decades, to the tune of 10s of billions of dollars:
Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.
As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. This was made illegal in the UK in 2008, but our FTC is unable to pull their heads out of their butts to stop it here.
Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: Google "Amway the rest of the story" and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great