4 posts • joined Saturday 20th February 2010 04:53 GMT
Another scam everyone should be aware of is the Amway Tool Scam. Google stoptheamwaytoolscam for more information, and forward this to every non-IBO you know, so they don't get scammed.
Google And Amway
I doubt Google can live down to Amway's reputation, as Amway is a scam: Google "Tex Amway Blog" for more information. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/thumb_down_32.png
Bernie and Amway
If you think Bernie ran a big scam, here's another example that has ripped off millions of people for several decades, to the tune of 10s of billions of dollars:
Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.
As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. This was made illegal in the UK in 2008, but our FTC is unable to pull their heads out of their butts to stop it here.
Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: Google "Amway the rest of the story" and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!