5 posts • joined 19 Feb 2010
Douche meet Bag
While within his rights as the property owner, it is still a blaring example of douchebaggery.
It's funny how the Milestone received a decent review, while the Droid (identical phone) review was an "It's not an iPhone" critique.
End of the rainbow...
That pot o' gold don't fill itself you know...
All I'm saying is that when you are publishing a review that is asking if the droid is an "iPhone Killer" perhaps you should choose someone to do the comparison that has an equal familiarity with both. I know it's very difficult to have an objective review when iFans are concerned. Cheers!
iFan sense is tingling
Personally, I think the droid is a rock soild smartphone. Being built on an open platform is its major strength. iPhone killer? Doubtful as those in the cult of apple will never admit something else may be better...
ps. How objective can a review be that has this line "...our familiarity with our day-to-day iPhone use."
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders