6 posts • joined 19 Feb 2010
Re: Good riddance?
Siemens don't make desktops or laptops anymore, they sold their share of that business back to Fujitsu.
Strange choice of target
EVE is a strange choice of target, it's the only MMORPG I know where you don't get your hand held ad nauseum; the stakes can be high but that's half the fun.
They were right to take it offline as a precaution - EVE with lag is not fun at the best of times, I'd hate to be in a fleet battle the same time as a DDos attack let alone think about all the claims of "I lost my ship to lag, compensate me CCP" that would be bound to follow.
This article really...
...took my breath away.
Yeah, they should have gone for some word that isn't in the dictionary, like "apple". Oh wait.
Worth a go...
Whilst he comes across as a rude, embarassing dad who's just discovered twitter, I can sympathise to some extent having experienced BT's customer service, which largely consists of being transferred from person to person, none of which can help you and all of which are listening intently for the special pass-the-buck-to-another-department keyword trigger.
Next time I have a problem with BT I might just try posting on twitter first as I didn't realise BT have a crack squad of Twitter monitors on the case.
Ah, this takes me back
LFG NO ROUGES
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops