6 posts • joined Friday 19th February 2010 13:39 GMT
Strange choice of target
EVE is a strange choice of target, it's the only MMORPG I know where you don't get your hand held ad nauseum; the stakes can be high but that's half the fun.
They were right to take it offline as a precaution - EVE with lag is not fun at the best of times, I'd hate to be in a fleet battle the same time as a DDos attack let alone think about all the claims of "I lost my ship to lag, compensate me CCP" that would be bound to follow.
Worth a go...
Whilst he comes across as a rude, embarassing dad who's just discovered twitter, I can sympathise to some extent having experienced BT's customer service, which largely consists of being transferred from person to person, none of which can help you and all of which are listening intently for the special pass-the-buck-to-another-department keyword trigger.
Next time I have a problem with BT I might just try posting on twitter first as I didn't realise BT have a crack squad of Twitter monitors on the case.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL