1 post • joined 18 Feb 2010
It's a good job someone's paying attention
Well done for spotting the most ridiculous piece of non-story in the history of forever!
WinMo 6 is going to be around for some time to come in all those supermarket and warehouse barcode scanners and mobile terminals.
I can't see someone in a Barcoded warehouse having to confirm all their latest friend requests on their terminal before getting on with their picking schedule
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS