1 post • joined 18 Feb 2010
It's a good job someone's paying attention
Well done for spotting the most ridiculous piece of non-story in the history of forever!
WinMo 6 is going to be around for some time to come in all those supermarket and warehouse barcode scanners and mobile terminals.
I can't see someone in a Barcoded warehouse having to confirm all their latest friend requests on their terminal before getting on with their picking schedule
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook