1 post • joined Thursday 18th February 2010 17:22 GMT
It's a good job someone's paying attention
Well done for spotting the most ridiculous piece of non-story in the history of forever!
WinMo 6 is going to be around for some time to come in all those supermarket and warehouse barcode scanners and mobile terminals.
I can't see someone in a Barcoded warehouse having to confirm all their latest friend requests on their terminal before getting on with their picking schedule
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass