1 post • joined 18 Feb 2010
It's a good job someone's paying attention
Well done for spotting the most ridiculous piece of non-story in the history of forever!
WinMo 6 is going to be around for some time to come in all those supermarket and warehouse barcode scanners and mobile terminals.
I can't see someone in a Barcoded warehouse having to confirm all their latest friend requests on their terminal before getting on with their picking schedule
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search