1 post • joined 23 May 2007
I imagine it is like most organisations, where i work in IT we have few difficult customers, they shout the loudest and tend to be the ones that are most illterate and bad mannered.
I am suprised that the staff are paid poorly at the sharp end. The average wage in London must be around £28000 with the inner London allowance, i can't believe they are on less than that.
Keep IT simple the more choices in technology the more there is to go wrong.
If you do have bad suppliers or third party suppliers like BT you must have a resilient way of escalating ad resolving your issues.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...