5 posts • joined 16 Feb 2010
What's disappointing for me is that that 20MB only comes down to 13MB after hitting the magic 'Move to SD Card' button. That clocks it in as easily the biggest app on my phone (barring my love/hate relationship with the android Skype client, which regularly gets uninstalled).
Combine that with Android's slightly...err..."dubious"... low-space handling (e.g. disccarding SMSs), and it's still not pretty.
Not just one...
...they used FOUR Windows zero-days for this, according to the F-Secure FAQ...
Usable as fuel?
So, given the atmosphere is basically full of combustible gases, could future lander-probes use this as propellant/fuel? All they'd need to carry then is a tank of oxygen (like carrying a tank of fuel in our atmosphere).
Old news day?
This is old news from a high-speed video point of view.
High-frame-rate video cameras (1000s of fps) have been doing this for a loooooooong time. Admittedly, that's hardly 'off-the-shelf' kit, but I should think it's a pretty good bet for Prior Art as far as the patent is concerned.
Obviously, this comes with all the normal IANAPL disclaimers ;)
The relative size of the micro-USB port on the back of it gives you a pretty good idea of the scale.
Looks like it's about as long as my Nexus is wide..... o_0
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise