1 post • joined Monday 15th February 2010 22:19 GMT
6Gbps does not matter.
According to their spec sheet (http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/SpecSheet/ENG/2879-701276.pdf) the 6Gbps 1GB drive has a 19% higher throughput than the 3Gbps drive. On the same sheet, the 3Gbps 2GB drive has a 10% higher throughput.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs