1 post • joined 15 Feb 2010
6Gbps does not matter.
According to their spec sheet (http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/SpecSheet/ENG/2879-701276.pdf) the 6Gbps 1GB drive has a 19% higher throughput than the 3Gbps drive. On the same sheet, the 3Gbps 2GB drive has a 10% higher throughput.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know