8 posts • joined Monday 15th February 2010 20:11 GMT
I don't understand. It seems to work fine. The only problems seem to be a button that you didn't like and the bamboo pattern in the UI. These seem to be very minor points.
What did this device mess up so badly that it deserves such a low score?
I always assumed that there would be a DVD Channel download from the Wii Shop Channel, that would cover the licensing cost and enable the hidden ability to play DVDs.
It never came.
Is there some legal restriction that would prevent them doing this, either for the Wii or the Wii U?
Hmm. "Internet" "Explorer"?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support