1 post • joined 15 Feb 2010
This phone does support 802.11n
802.11n does allow the use of 1 antenna - although most people do not know this. In fact the only mandatory part of 802.11n is using 1 antenna. The use of 2 or more antennas (i.e. MIMO) is optional in the standard.
So this phone is 802.11n................
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes