1 post • joined Monday 15th February 2010 11:26 GMT
This phone does support 802.11n
802.11n does allow the use of 1 antenna - although most people do not know this. In fact the only mandatory part of 802.11n is using 1 antenna. The use of 2 or more antennas (i.e. MIMO) is optional in the standard.
So this phone is 802.11n................
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout