1 post • joined 15 Feb 2010
This phone does support 802.11n
802.11n does allow the use of 1 antenna - although most people do not know this. In fact the only mandatory part of 802.11n is using 1 antenna. The use of 2 or more antennas (i.e. MIMO) is optional in the standard.
So this phone is 802.11n................
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan