1 post • joined 15 Feb 2010
This phone does support 802.11n
802.11n does allow the use of 1 antenna - although most people do not know this. In fact the only mandatory part of 802.11n is using 1 antenna. The use of 2 or more antennas (i.e. MIMO) is optional in the standard.
So this phone is 802.11n................
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer