8 posts • joined 15 Feb 2010
I can't be alone in reaching for the sick-bag when I read about companies 'reaching out'?
So if I forget to pick up my phone in the morning, this means I'm locked out of the house too?
Fantastic stuff! Great to have the BOFH back :-)
Does it make anyone else shudder to read that word?
That's all very well but
Why do so many people insist on writing the Internet in lower case? It's a proper noun damnit, and should be written with a capital I, as the good prof himself did (once anyway). As any fule on here know, an internet is entirely different from the Internet. Can someone let the Beeb know this too please?
It's not a long-term thing
He's probably just spending a year dead for tax reasons :-)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence