8 posts • joined 15 Feb 2010
I can't be alone in reaching for the sick-bag when I read about companies 'reaching out'?
So if I forget to pick up my phone in the morning, this means I'm locked out of the house too?
Fantastic stuff! Great to have the BOFH back :-)
Does it make anyone else shudder to read that word?
That's all very well but
Why do so many people insist on writing the Internet in lower case? It's a proper noun damnit, and should be written with a capital I, as the good prof himself did (once anyway). As any fule on here know, an internet is entirely different from the Internet. Can someone let the Beeb know this too please?
It's not a long-term thing
He's probably just spending a year dead for tax reasons :-)
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account