3 posts • joined 13 Feb 2010
Avoid carrier limitations
"Apple and Android are clearly attracting attention from the development community, and thus iPhone and Android apps are better than those on Nokia phones."
If Nokia wants to succeed, they need to take control of applications away from carriers, as Apple has done. Consumer choice over carrier limitations is the differentiator that Apple is exploiting and to which consumers are responding favorably.
Should be more
Google should pay Apple at least the amount it would take Apple to stay out of search. At least $500 million.
Google can do evil
From Google's ten things: "Our users trust our objectivity and no short-term gain could ever justify breaching that trust."
The ubiquitous Nexus ads seem to indicate that we can not trust Google's objectivity. And the short-term gain by placing Nexus ads everywhere in order to make MONEY with their unoriginal phone breaches our trust.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth