3 posts • joined 12 Feb 2010
What a joke
This story should have come out over a year ago. Just think of all the HD tellys sold in 2009 with pathetic non HD built in freeview tuners - only to have the owners have to shell out over £150(!!!) to get HD! Just so stupid! Why has this taken so long?
Is this price some sort of sick joke?
Someone is having a laugh with this whole Freeview HD debacle
These tariffs are pretty rubbish!
Your story suggests this will tempt iphone users to switch - I dont think so! In fact it may tempt all manner of ph users to switch *except* iphoners!! 500MB a month data? - give me a break, thats pathetic regardless of whether that much is used in reality. I am in the Android camp, but I assume most people with an iphone dont know how much they use? If so, why switch from O2's 'unlimited' web to something that could cripple you?
Get a better angle on your story.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email