3 posts • joined Friday 12th February 2010 15:43 GMT
What a joke
This story should have come out over a year ago. Just think of all the HD tellys sold in 2009 with pathetic non HD built in freeview tuners - only to have the owners have to shell out over £150(!!!) to get HD! Just so stupid! Why has this taken so long?
These tariffs are pretty rubbish!
Your story suggests this will tempt iphone users to switch - I dont think so! In fact it may tempt all manner of ph users to switch *except* iphoners!! 500MB a month data? - give me a break, thats pathetic regardless of whether that much is used in reality. I am in the Android camp, but I assume most people with an iphone dont know how much they use? If so, why switch from O2's 'unlimited' web to something that could cripple you?
Get a better angle on your story.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers